Monday, May 28, 2018

FSJ Retirement List is Here!!!!!

Don't let these great products pass you buy.  Now until June 30th, you can get 20% off over half of our items from the 2017-2018 Catalog.  Some of our favorite stamp sets are being retired to make room for new ones.  I for one am excited to see our new catalog when I attend convention in June.  I have never been disappointed.  In the meantime, take advantage of our stamps, dies and papers that are marked down at a great price.  Once sold out, they will be GONE!  There are already several that are SOLD OUT!  Don't let that happen to your favorites!  Go to my website link above and be sure to place your order.  The company's shipping time has been great.  You will receive your products quickly in order to be able to play with them and have fun creating cards, scrapbook pages and mixed media projects.  Thanks for taking a look.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Beth Gruenke



Here is the link to the retired product in my website!  Have fun shopping!!!!!
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/PWS/CreativeLadybug/store/AM/catalog/Retirement-Party,484.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment