Friday, August 4, 2017

New Stamp Set for the Perfect Baby Card

                             A


A cute baby card designed with my "Item of the Week".  I used two fun baby stamp sets and one die set that we offer.  You can make so many cute things for the Mom-to-be and for baby!!!!  Lately, I know so many people who have had babies or are pregnant.  These stamp sets are perfect for welcoming that new little one into the world, congratulating the new parents or making shower invitations.  The Welcome Baby ATC  #AT-0198 comes with 5 stamps and is $8.95.  Below is another card I made using it.  Go shop by clicking above if you like what you see!!!  Our new paper pack Mystic Romance Prints PP-0047/$16.95 was used for the background prints.  I love this new pack of double-sided paper.  Very high quality paper and is just beautiful.  You get 24 12x12 sheets with 12 different designs to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment