Friday, August 4, 2017

July Promotion


July was exciting - I promoted to a Journey Coach Senior Leader.  Got my certificate in the mail and my pin.  Only wish the mailman would have read the "Do not Bend" stamped all over the envelope.  So proud to be representing this company.  I hope to continue reaching my goals.  A big thank you to my downline and customers.  This is such a great company to work for.  If you are interested in learning more, contact me and I'd love to share more information with you.  You can see our three starter kits on the tab above.  You can get all your product for 20% off.  I tend to be my best customer!!!!  You have a low quarterly minimum of only $150 every three months.  This makes it possible to be a hobbyist with company or you can run your own business.  You get to choose!!!!  You may as well make some extra money doing something that you love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment