Sunday, August 20, 2017

August Bloom Box



Just finished making these fun cards.  This stamp set is a ton of fun to play with.  I see it being great to use when you want to share an announcement with family and friends.  I also think you could use it to make birthday or Baby shower invites.  So stinking cute!!!!!  The Hello Dear and Hi Honey card is great to give to your spouse or significant other just to make their day!!!!  Write that special someone a special note and give it to them especially after a long, hard day at work!!!  If you are interested in receiving the box of the month, click on the tab above to order directly from me.  I will be posting September's box soon.  It's one you'll want to have.  Everything is precut and there for you, you just supply the ink and adhesive.  You can substitute what you have at home already or you can take advantage of our great special of 20% off all our ink pads this month.  Now is the time to stock up on those favorite colors you've been wanting!  You also get an instruction booklet with new stamping techniques to use each month on the cards along with step-by-step instructions.  They are very easy to follow even if you are a first time stamper.  If you live in Spokane, WA, I'd like to start a Bloom Box of the Month class where at least 6 people want to get together to make our cards.  You can use my inks and meet at my house.  I'd provide a treat!  This group would meet once a month for a 6 month commitment.  Each month someone would get to be the hostess and earn the free hostess gifts for that month.  If you live in the area, e-mail me if you are interested and we'll get a class started hopefully by October if not sooner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment