Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Platinum Starter Kit vs. Amaze Starter Kit vs. Designer Starter Kit


What is the difference you might ask?  Well here is the scoop......

You get to customize your kits by picking from a variety of stamp sets, ATS stamps, die sets, and ink pad colors you would like to have in your kit.  The Platinum Starter Kit comes with the largest die cut machine which normally costs $249.95 in the catalog.  You get it in the kit along with a variety of stamps, dies, inks and embellishments along with catalogs and business supplies. This is a great kit for the business-minded.  You get the best value for your dollar when you purchase this kit for only $199.99.

The Amaze Starter Kit is only available until the end of June.  Yes, you heard me right.  This is a great deal since this kit comes with the amazing Amaze machine that normally retails for $139.95. This starter kit is a total of $149.99.  As you can see in the picture, you will receive the Amaze die cut machine along with you choice of several stamp, die and ink choices along with catalogs and business supplies to get you started on your journey to success with Fun Stampers Journey.  Again, this is only going to be available until the end of June.  Starting July 1st this kit will no longer include the Amaze machine, but will be available for a great price of just $99.99.  I personally love my die cut machine and think this is a great way to get one for a great discount.  I'll introduce the new kit on July 1st!

The Designer Starter Kit is perfect for the hobby coach.  What's great about this company is that you get 20% off your products and only have a $150.00 minimum each quarter to remain an active coach.  This kit is an inexpensive way to get started and to see the products up close and personal.  A super great way to get your creative journey started!!!!  If you love to make cards for others or to sell them, this is a great way to go.  This kit is just $49.99 to get started.  What do you have to lose????

If you are interested in becoming a coach, please contact me.  I am always looking for more people to join my Creative Ladybug Stampers Team.  I will send you a welcome package with a gift for joining under me.  Let me know if you have questions........

I'm looking for 5 new coaches to join by the end of June.  Help me meet my goal..........join the journey!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment