Friday, July 29, 2016

I am finally back to my BLOG....I hope to post on a more consistent basis, but I've said that before.  I will just say I will "try" to post as much as possible.  There are still many things that I must learn on how to be an efficient "blogger", but that might be a challenge!  Now to see if I can upload pictures - its been awhile.

I am having sooooo much fun with FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY.  It's a great company to be a coach for and I am very excited to have a new coach this month to sign up underneath me.  Our July special is such a great deal and will be gone on Sunday!  Anyone interested in getting their starter kit for $149 instead of $199, check it out at my FSJ WEBSITE.  Only 2 more days at this price!  I would love to have you on my team!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment